Simply speaking hypnosis is an altered state of consciousness. Clinical Hypnosis or Hypnotherapy, therefore, is the use of an altered state of consciousness, or trance, for a therapeutic endpoint.
This means that people are not treated WITH hypnosis but are treated IN hypnosis.
Hypnotherapy is the process of using a state of deep relaxation and super focus to help people achieve deep healing. When you become calm and focused your conscious mind relaxes, allowing you access to a deeper part of your psyche.
During hypnosis you may;
- Find origin points for beliefs and behaviors thus allowing them to be changed or and replace them with ones detailing exactly what they want.
- Change any negative mental programs that are not serving
- Manage anxiety and depression
- Input thoughts that will make you happy
- Be open to positive suggestions
- Retrain your brain for greater success
- Become empowered to create the change you want to see in your life