The following disclosure is intended to fulfill the requirements of the California Senate Bill #SB577, passed in September of 2002, affecting all non-licensed helping professionals offering alternative healing practices.
- Lisa Dewey of is not a licensed physician. She is not qualified to diagnose, treat or prescribe for physical or mental conditions.
- The use of hypnotherapy is alternative and complementary to healing arts services licensed by the state of CA.
- The services offered are not licensed by the state of California but the training Lisa Dewey received at HCH Institute in Lafayette, CA, has been approved and registered by the California Bureau of Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education.
- Services offered including hypnotherapy and energy healing are for the purpose of pain management, goal setting, performance enhancement, self-healing, spiritual emergence issues, healing trauma, relationship issues, learning enhancement, stress management, career issues, exploring life purpose, personal growth, and self-discovery. None of these services are intended to be a substitute for medical or psychological care. Any issues beyond the scope of Lisa Dewey training and practice will be referred to a licensed practitioner.
- It is the goal of Lisa Dewey to provide clients with a safe, nonjudgmental and supportive environment where clients can gain insights into established patterns of behaviors and work towards transformation and personal growth. Because all of the services and modalities are based on the empowerment model, all clients do their own work and healing with the guidance of a co-creative facilitator.
- Lisa Dewey completed the HCH Institute training for clinical hypnotherapy. She is certified in Advanced Pranic Healing and Pranic Psychotherapy and holds a Reiki 2 certification.
Except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, I or my representative(s) agree to fully release and hold harmless Lisa Dewey from and against any and all claims of liability of whatsoever kind of nature arising out of or in connection with my session(s).